2013

2013

5.14.2013

5.14.13 A Mothers Day to Remember

Life is funny.  Just when you let your guard down, miracles happen.  And my miracle, is that little blue line came back positive on Sunday, Mothers Day.  Now, the last time we went through this, in November, I thought wow, here we go again!  But, that little miracle wasn't meant to be.  So I am cautious and calm.  Ok not really calm, ok and not really cautious either.  It's just not my style!  I did not think at all that I could be pregnant, but when I started to feel so tired, I thought that is not like me at all, but exactly what I felt newly pregnant with Lucia.  So when I got the inkling in my mind that I could be pregnant, I rushed for a test.  And that line couldn't have been more blue.  If all pans out, I would be due on January 11th, a little winter dove or summer baby, depending on if we are in Brasil or America!

After the loss in November, I had essentially talked myself out of being a mother twice. I thought, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.  Having only a child isn't such a bad thing.  I have been so conflicted on the whole idea that I have been a real solid emotional mess.  But as I sit here 5 and half weeks pregnant, I am so so happy.  I am so excited to see Lucia as a big sister.  I am equally as terrified, for how can I get lucky twice?

Crossing my fingers and toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment