2013

2013

5.08.2013

The things she says!

Tonight Lucia was on fire! We picked her up from school and took her to dinner. She walked in the restaurant and repeated "2 and a high chair please" and then walked ahead of everyone to a seat. Then as we were ordering, she said "beans, rice and sour cream". She also felt it necessary to say hello to everyone that walked by and said plenty of thank yous to the waiter. At home, she was playing around on the couch and out of nowhere says " I love you guys".  I was so shocked. She also said she loved the phone and couch pillows too. At least we made it in the top three. And then as we were cleaning up for bed time, she announces "I'm cute". Well after tonight, there is no question about that.

I can't wait for tomorrow has in store :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment