So I am definitely full swing into this pregnancy, I can tell by the headaches, the nausea, food aversions, and the EXHAUSTION. Yesterday, nothing I could eat would taste good and by the time I got home, I headed straight for the couch. I actually ordered lunch at the cafe, lasagna and salad, took two bites and then tossed it. It is that bad. I am feeling exactly the same as I did with Lucia, no better no worse. But one things for sure, I will be thankful once we hit the 2nd trimester and I can start to feel better again. Today I should be about 8w5d, but we will know more on Monday once we have our first ultrasound. Eeeeeek!
PS. I told Lucia that there was a baby growing on mommas belly, and she laid down next to me pulled up my shirt and tried to look into my belly button to see the baby. SUPER cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment