2013

2013

9.15.2010

July 23, 2010 ... Test Calling My Name

It's Friday morning and there is an unopened pregnancy test calling my name.  But no.  I agreed to 5 days, Tuesday.  So I wait.  In the meantime, I am writing like crazy and not posting.  I have to get my feelings out and yet I can't share any of this with the rest of the World.  This morning, I am already thinking about my prenatal vitamins (which I put in a little baggy so no one knows).  I am prepared to find online a pregnancy calculator, something along the lines of "What Happens from Week to Week".  I am not ready to buy antyhing, like books, I do have some reservations about jumping the gun.  But when I think of everything that needs to happen between now and when the baby is born, I compleltey felt overwhelmed.  So I will also reasearch something like, "What to Have Completed for Baby, Week to Week".  I'm a mess!

And while I have to wait until Tuesday tot ake another test, every day I don't get my period, is another confirmation that we are in fact pregannt.  As of 625am on Friday July 23rd, no period.  My last period started 6/24.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment