So after I took the original tests last Thursday, I was literally, afraid to go #2. As if going to the bathroom would exert too much, let's say, squeeze, and potentially harm the little bean. What was I thinking? Yesterday, after what felt like a month wait, we took another test, at 4am, because I desperately had to go the the bathroom (at least that was my excuse!) And voila, another positive test. So we called the doctors later that day and scheduled the first three appointments. Our first appointment is 8/18, which can I tell you, feels like decades away. Meanwhile, I go to the bathroom a hundred times a day, and no not becasue I have to go, but becasue I am constantly am checking that I still haven't gotten my period. I am that worried. In other news, we have told my family about the pregnancy and my mom is already talking about the baby shower. It was a relief to share the news. I can't wait to tell the World! Rafa told me this morning, that he wants to tell his family. He is finally excited and not cool as cucumber anymore. I like him uncool : )
Just a side note, I am calling the baby a she already. Must mean its a boy ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment