There is no secret that I am huge facebook fan, but what I am realizing is that I document more about Lucia there than here. And here is where I want to keep it all together :) Here is just a few of the facebook statuses in the past few months and other adorable little moments with our sweet Lu. She is certianly all personality!
Lucia whistles now, wooo hooo, to call Bella ;)
"I load it", means I will hold it.
Every time she says together, she says “togethlalalalala” like a song!
Having a popcorn/movie night.
Popcorn is in between us. She
looks over at me and gives me a look of “you are eating toto much” and then
slyly moves the popcorn bowl to the other side of her.
Told me to be quiet the other day because she couldn't hear the ipad.
Well, we've reached the tattling phase. We knew it would come. We just
didn't know it would be Lucia telling on Rafa to me (marching in with
determined feet) because "he's not listening to me".
Lucia was so sweet to
help me fold my laundry. Not sure how sweet it was when she said "wow
these undies are so big"
Somehow Lucia speaks with
a twang. It's not a Brasilian accent and it’s not Oregonian either. It's like
she's lived two years in Oklahoma .
(BTW, we learned that she has picked up the slang from her bbf Josh from
school!)
I bought Lu a new
comforter and pillow case set for her big girl bed. When she saw it tonight she
touched it all over and said with inflation "oh thank you mom, thank you,
thank you mom" over and over. It's so sweet to see her so little but
showing so much genuine appreciation.
Lucia just crossed her
right leg over her left leg with her foot on her knee and says "momma I
just made a number 4". She never ceases to amaze me at her awareness to
shapes within other objects. Incredible!
We taught Lucia how to
squat and pee in the river this weekend. She decided to use her skills in the
front yard

No comments:
Post a Comment