#W+K #failharder
4.09.2013
What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? ~Robert H. Schuller
I am a wanderer by nature. Yet I have worked at the same company for 9 years. Within that time I have been promoted twice. But, I have not gone anywhere since. Well, over the last few months I have thought long and hard about what I want to do. Exactly the same, with a twist. I love W+K, I love my manager and my team, I love Media Finance and it's ever changing face. I want all of the same, but I am hungry for more. I am about to put myself on the line and I am terrified. Things have been so calm and quite, why the need to ruffle things up? Because while I am mom first I still have drive in my professional life. I don't need to leave WK or change my career completely to take this risk, but I will be asking for a change in my role that does not currently exist in the books. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment