Our hearts are full. And it's official, I love someone else's birthday more than my own ;)
4.09.2013
Lucia is 2!
And what a great couple days it has been! Last night we went with friends to Mississippi Pizza for kids karaoke and Mr Ben and enjoyed pizza and a little celebration! We topped the evening off with a walk to a nursery in NE to see the chickens. Mostly the kids just ran around, surprise surprise. Then late last night, Rafa and I decorated Lu's room with balloons and streamers, and when she woke up, she was so happy! She had one gift from us, a simple little puzzle which she loves! And the day before we gave her her first suitcase, she loves that so much she wanted to nap with it! I cut out of work early today and took berry cups (berries in waffle cups topped with whipped cream and sprinkles). The kids loved them and they were semi healthy. It was cute to hang out with Lu's friends! Then we picked up Rafa and ate Spaghetti and then topped the night off with free Ben And Jerrys ice cream and a late Skype call from Brasil.
Our hearts are full. And it's official, I love someone else's birthday more than my own ;)
Our hearts are full. And it's official, I love someone else's birthday more than my own ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment