Greyson and Lu walking around the gardens...
Megen, Greyson and Lu exploring!
Lu 1 hour after nap time and completely exhausted!
Gavin taking a moment :)
Sandra and Gavin
Lucia saying, "no, I don't want to take a picture"
"Can I touch?" Of course Greyson!
Greyson, Olivia and Lu on the bed of a truck...
After we left the festival, Megen took us to a lovely little spot in Lake Oswego for Cappucinos and Choucuettes :)
Then we took the kids to the park where they found some water fun!
Lucia got cold, she so she asked to be dressed again and then went right back for it!
And then after we dropped Megen and Greyson off for the evening, Rafa, Lu and I met back up with Sandra and Shanna and families for a lovely little spaghetti dinner.
Not even 5 minutes after sitting down...lol (thanks Sandra for the photo!)
Olivia and Lu really love each other....
And I really love my Lu.
Thanks to everyone for the perfect day!






















No comments:
Post a Comment