2013

2013

3.05.2012

San Fran

So I had an opportunity to go to San Francisco for work for two nights with my friend and colleague, Nataliya.  I was a little worried about leaving Lucia, but I actually ended up having a great time and did not cry once!  The time away actually felt really great.  Of course, I was so glad she was in my arms when I returned but the trip showed me that we all need our time away.  And that reunion?  #1 on my list :)  I still had to be on mommy duty because Lucia got sick on one the days and I had to coordinate with Rafa from a distance and Bella ran away on the day that Rafa had to get Lucia early.  Pretty stressful day for Rafa I am sure.  In the end, Lucia and Rafa did great, and Bella is safe and sound but is still in big trouble!  And momma was able to let loose without any responsibilities, well accept for work, and a pet fish!  And I was able to visit two of the coolest places to work, EA and Google! Pics in no particular order, which is how my life goes these days : )






























No comments:

Post a Comment