2013

2013

3.05.2012

Baby Lucia

Is not so much of a baby anymore.  I cannot believe how much she has grown since we returned from Brasil.  These last two months before she turns one its hitting me like a mac truck...Lucia  is getting older.  Not only is she walking around everywhere now, but she is talking, playing, interacting, and solving problems like crazy.  She is saying Papae and Bella for sure.  And mommy is there, but I am not sure she associates it with me.  She plays games with you, rolls the ball, wants to you talk to Elmo on the phone over and over.  She chases you and will let you chase her as she squeals in delight.  She is also, petting Bella now, like saying "good dog".  She gives her treats and doesn't just try and eat them herself.  She comes to us for cuddles, and she brings us books to read to her.  She kisses us and blow kisses.  She waves and she talks to the dog.  And if we ask her to bring us a baby, a ball, or a book; she follows the direction.  And she takes her puzzles and tries to figure them out.  She has shown skills on how to move around objects how to trick us in getting something she wants that she shouldn't have.  She puts blocks inside her containers instead of just tossing them out.  And Lucia is laughing like crazy.  She wakes up, she's laughing.  She sees Bella, she's laughing.  She's reading a book, she's laughing.  Life is pretty funny to her and I love it.  She is my reminder everyday to play, have fun, take joy in the little things.  There is not a day that goes buy that Rafa and I dont look at each other in amazement at how wonderfully beautiful, smart, and delicious this little girl is.  While I am sad to see her getting so big, I am excited for all of the new and interesting ways Lucia will enrich our lives.  We love you sweet girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment