A street vendor takes a break...
Favelas everywhere you look...
Our protector...
Rain barrels, we should all have them.
I feel like I am in Oregon...
Not just any church, THE church where our Tia Aria and Tio ZeZe were married, 60+ years ago...
Cabo Frio, one of my most favorite places...
This is like an "all you can top on to a hot dog" place, I mean anything you want to add is here. I swear.
The poor do exist here, even if you find barricades and wall art on highways to cover it up.
No beach trip is complete without Biscoito Globo....
We are in Brasil friends, Palm trees go on forever...
Even with cars buzzing by, horns honking, life can be just a little simple and quiet...
Brasil has mastered food and drinks, the Cappuccino is no exception, the best on earth...
Our view to the beach everyday...
If you dont see red umbrellas on the beach in Brasil, then you aren't in Brasil.
Peace.
Can you see me?
White sandy beaches, a warm sunny day, and a little breeze to help you "cool off". This is my perfect Brasil.

No comments:
Post a Comment