3.16.2011
Rafa Project - Cubby Shelf for Baby
There are tons of bookshelves out there to buy, but I wanted something that was large enough to hold baby girls books, as well as could fit baskets for storage for smaller items. And of course, we wanted to build her something personal. I mapped out how large I wanted, and asked Rafa to build with the wains-coating in the back of the cubbies. We were going to add another detail, but decided against it, since Rafa and I want to build something similar later, but with real wood. This was the first time Rafa built with pressed wood, and he is not as happy with the results as if he built it with real wood. For now, this does the trick and I am glad we have it up and ready to go! Finished product in the next post : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is amazing!!! I'm no furniture expert but it looks like good quality to me! The room is adorable! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Does baby girl have a name yet? <3 <3
ReplyDelete