2013

2013

3.16.2011

Nursery Complete

I would say the nursery is now finished.  I feel like there are some details missing on the left side of the room, but I have no idea what they would be.  I just decided to stop spending money!  We did buy an America and Brasilian flag that I would like Rafa to build a display case for, but other than that, here is what baby girl has to come home too.  I am most proud of the tree (which took us hours to put up) and of course the cubby unit.  All of the hard work Rafa put into it, as well as all of the books, toys, and home made items that our family and friends have given to her.  It's special.  And I think its official...baby girl has more clothes than I do.  It's going to take an act of God to keep up with her wardrobe!
































2 comments:

  1. Love it all, very cute! The cubbies are great. Good work you two! - Marisa

    ReplyDelete