I had my Portland baby shower last weekend and it was wonderful. Marisa hosted it for me and she did a great job. She served a pasta bar and salad, had great games, and the afternoon was a lot of fun for me and baby. It was great to have most all of my friends in one place : )Cupcakes and punch...didn't get a photo of the pasta bar but it was delish!
This was one of the games, where you had to drink 4 oz of water out of bottle and whomever finished first, won. This was so funny yet so painful! I drank for 10 minutes and barely got once ounce down! I'm not sure how babies do this : )
I mean, who doesn't love Madonna and 80's music? Marisa picked this up for baby girl : )
My big helper Kayla! She helped me open all of the gifts and helped us clean up trash : )
Just me!
Here is the whole lot of gifts in Baby Girls room. Becca helped me unload and organize it all. Our family is so blessed with all of the wonderful gifts and help we received : )









No comments:
Post a Comment