12.01.2009
Thanksgiving Any Day of the Year
So no matter how late, how humble, or how exhausted (since coming home from a trip abroad), Rafa and I still found the energy and time to create a simple Thanksgiving dinner last night, just a few days late. To accommodate Rafa's love for the Thanksgiving meal, and my passion for treatment of all animals, we purchased our first Free Range Turkey. It took 4 grocery stores, a lot of research, and a few dollars more, but eventually I decided on which one to buy. But the effort was all worth it; Rafa was happy and I felt good about my choice. While I did not have any Turkey, I had enough calories for a lifetime from the mashed potatoes I made like my grandma Kathy used too. Rafa loves them! I am glad we found the motivation to have our little Thanksgiving dinner, no matter how late! And just a side note, I actually think I found my lifelong Turkey (see photo) : )))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment