2013

2013

12.26.2009

Christmas 2009

It was a pretty quiet and simple Christmas this year; just Rafa, Bella and I.  We woke up bright and early (clarification, I woke up very early and dragged Rafa out of bed).  I made hot chocolate and we sat by the tree and the fireplace and opened gifts.  Then I made a big Christmas breakfast, and it was delicious!  We started the bird at about 1pm and while cooking and basting, we played a mean game of Scrabble, I won!  We ended the evening with a scaled down Christmas dinner and watched some movies together.  Even though I felt a bit sad to be away from both of our families, I know that we are very lucky to have family, friends, health, and good fortune in our life.

Rafa got Bella this adorable sleigh riding dog that looks just like her!










Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment