- Happy happy happy
- Except when he's tired and then he's ferocious!
- Sitting up but still needs to be monitored.
- No teeth
- Loves touching and using his hands
- Eating cereal and jarred fruits and veggies. Will start with bite sized food soon.
- Watches Lucia and Bella like a hawk!
- He's very aware of people and babies. He scans the room looks for a face, stops for a few seconds and continues on. He's very attentive.
- He wakes up once per night.
- Went for a swim for the first time and loved it!
- He "yells" at Lucia when she gets too close ;-)
- He loves tummy time
- He's still swaddled
- He has about 172 diff facial expressions:-)
He's the most perfect little calm and peaceful guy.
Lucia's now 3 years and 3 months:
- Complete conversations
- Asking Why All.The.Time
- Adores singing and dancing at any chance
- Confident at school, home, when either Rafa or I leave.
- Very in tune with feelings and empathy. "I'm feeling sad. I'm going to miss you. You hurt my feelings. I'm sorry (without prompting). She must be sad".
- Absolutely loves birthday, everyone's!
- Sounding out all letters and reading some 3 letter words: cat, egg, etc
- Her BFF is still Josh
- She ADORES Gabriel, wants to kiss him all the time, tells him jokes, pays attention to him. Shows no signs of jealousy.
- She's the silliest little 3 year old I know. Makes jokes, teases, does silly faces and sounds.
She's an absolute rainbow.















No comments:
Post a Comment