Gabriel is 5 weeks young today. He's a big boy, very long, and I'm estimating 12 pounds already. He's a sweet guy, but sometimes he's so alert, he can go hours without sleeping. He hardly ever cries to nurse but he can really let you know when he's over tired. He is sleeping at night in his Moses basket for stretches of about 4 hours. He is getting very strong, holding his head up to learn about the world. He actually loves tummy time and sometimes falls asleep that way. He had his first bath a few days ago and loved it. We are getting out and about and having successful outings and some not so successful. The last photo is after a major scream fest during my dentist appointment. I was exhausted. No matter what I can't stop kissing him and studying him. Even Bella's taking part of the fun by playing guard dog ;-)We are balancing life as a family of 4 and trying to enjoy the moments, no matter how trying and exhausting they can be. We love our little family to bits!
No comments:
Post a Comment