2013

2013

9.10.2013

Baby Brother 20 Weeks 4 Days

Ok our 20 week anatomy scan was three weeks ago, but it's never too late to post!  He is absolutely perfect. The feeling of seeing him move and listening to his heart beat is something Ill never bore of.

 At now 23 weeks I'm excited for this pregnancy to be over. I'm excited to start my new family together. I'm excited to meet the little guy and get to know him. We are almost completely prepared; supplies stocked , nursery almost finished, hospital registered. In Nov we decided to book a hospital tour and take Lucia. We already know the hospital but thought it would give her a visual when we talk about mommy having baby brother. 

Lucia is already the best big sister, She kisses my belly, she tells us plans to share with baby brother when he arrives. She even told me at Target that baby brother will sit right next to her in the cart. I know the actual reality of having a sibling might be different, but she is as engaged and loving as we can expect her to be. 

We are all so blessed to have both of these precious babies in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment