7.12.2013
June Tulsa Visit
I am ridiculously late, but here we are! Lucia and I went to Tulsa in June for a week (Rafa met for a couple days). It was a great week, although I never knew how tiring it could be hanging out with 4 or 5 GOOD kids. Imagine if they were all terrors? I love seeing Lucia with her cousins, even though she tends to be a bit standoffish. She is still getting to know them and I think the older she gets and remembers them, the easier it will become. One thing is for sure, none of her cousins stopped trying to win her affections. They are all so wonderfully loving. We were primarily there to celebrate my Aunt Desi's 50th birthday. It was a great success! I even had some time to take pics of Aunt Desi and her pup and Uncle Rob and Aunt Wanda with theirs.Lucia had many firsts! Movies, bowling, pedicures! And she did so great travelling. I am so proud of her. Until the next trip, which, as a family, won't be until after baby boy is born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















































No comments:
Post a Comment