7.22.2013
Getting Ready for Little Brother!
This weekend we went to town getting ready! First, our good friends Lidia and Jon lent us all their baby equipment, carseat, swing, vibrating chair, and bouncer, and clothes are coming. They were so giving to us! Then Rafa completely redid the guest room to be baby's room. Beautiful pastel blue and green with chair rail. It looks gorgeous. I organized baby clothes and linen closet and Lu and I spot cleaned the carpets. It was a beautiful sunny weekend but all we wanted to do was get busy! But by afternoons I was completely wiped out and feeling bleh. But we topped the weekend off with my birthday dinner to Benihana. Lucia enjoyed and ate well but couldn't wait until they sung Happy Birthday to me, but blowing out the candle was the real moment she was waiting for :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment