. Well I've reached 16.3 weeks! Baby brother pregnancy is keeping me more tired, more headache prone, and more emotional than with Lucia. I am now having pockets of energy spurts but I'm still about to burst into tears at any given moment. And I'll be glad for the day when these borderline migraines decide to take a hike. I can only imagine that baby brother is getting stronger and smarter through all my ailments :-) I've been trying to stay as active as possible with Lucia but have been experiencing major mommy guilt when I find that she is plugged into some electronic device. Rafa has been really busy with work but I'm thankful to have his help, especially at the end of the day. As a summer baby, I hate to admit it but I will. I want to speed through summer and get to October. I'm looking forward to the holidays and cold brisk weather. The heat has not been kind to my body.
But enough whining! I'm healthy, baby is growing, Lu and Papai are excited, and although I have only felt a flutter or two, I look forward to the days I can feel him more and know that my family is growing complete. :-)
Next appointment and ultrasound will be 8/21 where we can really get a good look at him. I hope he looks just like Rafa. What a beautiful boy he will be!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteah love the bump, I haven't seen you guys in so long its awful, glad to see the little guy is popping out!
ReplyDelete