Lucia's Corner: I asked her if she wanted a baby brother or a baby sister. She said a baby brother like her friend Josh from school. Awwww!
6.19.2013
6.19.13 Baby Figueira #2
Well I survived a trip to NYC and a trip to Owasso all while in my first trimester. I am my own hero! Ive been extremely exhausted, with light headeddness, and bouts of nausea. Nothing terrible but enough to certainly slow me down. Updates: Last week we had an ultrasound and baby was measuring 9w3d. Heartbeat was 175. Everything was perfect! I went it today for an appt with my OBGYN and saw the baby again just moving around its little limbs, it was so stinkin cute. Heartbeat was 177 and now I'm 10w5d (roughly). And get this. I had blood work done for this new testing that can determine the sex by 10w. Can you imagine? I should get those results in a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment