2013

2013

5.06.2013

San Diego, Home Sweet Home!

Since Rafa is saving up all his vacation for WC 2014, Lu and I headed down to SD for a little R&R, friends, sun, and Sea World.  It was a great little weekend, and even though we didn't rent a car this time, we found lots of things to keep us busy!

Getting there!




Enjoying the hotel, swimming and sleeping!






Sea World!

The dolphin show, her favorite for sure.


\\

Nothing like a little popcorn for the show, to help ease the jitters of loud crowds!







I would never force Lu on a ride, but I encouraged her with a little "will you hold my hand on the ride Lu, I am a little scared". She did hold my hand and didn't want to stop going over and over and over :)


She was too timid for Cookie Monster, but Elmo?  Well that was a different story :)




Spending time with good friends...





A little walk....


Oh hey, that's my shadow



\\

My most favorite girl in the whole wide world.









No comments:

Post a Comment