2013

2013

2.21.2013

No More Diaper Duck!

So two weeks ago, Lucia and I went to the Vancouver library. While there we picked up a potty training book called, No Diaper Duck. So for the following few days we read it. Lucia was running around saying "no diaper duck!" At school on that next Friday I asked Lucia's teachers what she could work on at school and they said she is ready for potty training. Ugh, but I'm not ready! So that weekend we did a lesser version of the three day stay at home no diaper no pants training. And believe it or not, Lucia did great! It took her time to actually go in the potty but each day got better, and since then she has hardly had any accidents with us even while out and about shopping, at restaurant, and even while we went away to the cabin this past weekend. She hasn't had any accidents at home since Sunday, and at school she is just working on the pooping. She has even had dry diapers during her naps. I'm so proud of her. She's even inspiring her friends when we go to visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment