9.24.2012
Bottle Her Up
It's 10:30pm. I'm exhausted. Lucia and I have been on the road for 4 days visiting family in Oklahoma and today, Lucia just didn't nap. But now, she's asleep for the night. She has been a complete trooper since we boarded our first plane. She's been sleeping less, off her schedule, re-meeting all her family, on the go, and yet she has kept such a happy and lovely spirit about her. So while I'm about to fall asleep from exhaustion, I look over at this perfect little sleeping angel and I think I wish I could bottle up these moments. How charming she is, her fluffy little thighs, her laughter, her gentle little breaths as she sleeps, the way she just handles such new and crazy situations.. I never want to forget how completely perfect she is, never ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment