It sounds a little strange, actually it didn't to me when I booked it, but folks asked us, why on earth we would go to Arizona in May? One reason...guaranteed sun. And there was plenty for sure! We had a nice long weekend away as a family to celebrate each other and to celebrate Rafa and I's SEVEN year anniversary. We swam and swam, ate and drank, and found time to go hiking and visit downtown Scottsdale. Rafa and I would even have Italian take out dinners with wine at night after Lu went to bed. It was a wonderful trip with the fam and we certainly weren't ready to come home. Lucia, as always, did awesome on all flights and totally went with the flow, naps at the pool, different foods, little toys. She is so much fun to travel with...thank goodness! Next year, I think we will finally venture out again and take an international family trip. Rafa and I used to go someplace foreign every to celebrate our anniversary, but since Lucia arrived the last 2 years have been fairly local. I would love to go to an Island somewhere :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment