2013

2013

9.04.2011

School is Family Too

So far I love Lucia's school.  I searched for a month last December and interviewed quite a few places.  And the place we decided on is the one that just felt right.  It is never easy leaving Lucia, but knowing that she is on safe and loving hands makes all the difference to me.  Lucia will be at her school so much that it will be like her second home and family.  And that is exactly what I want it to be.  Here is a board right outside of her room that Ms Christine created.

Her main teacher is Ms. Messeret in teal and her secondary teachers are Ms Lina (far right) and Ms Suwah (sp?) in center.  Ms Christine (in purple) is the teacher for the next level up but always takes Lucia first thing in the morning because her other teachers are not there yet.  Ms. Messeret is from Ethiopia and Ms Lina and Ms Suwah are from Iraq.  I love the diversity of the school!






No comments:

Post a Comment