2013

2013

7.19.2011

Birthday Weekend at the Beach

So my little family and I want to the Oregon Coast for some R&R to celebrate my birthday.  It was unseasonably cold and wet, but we made the most of it; hitting the beach when it was dry, sitting by the fire, taking a dip in the hot tub, and enjoying lots of take out!  We did go into Seaside for some fish and chips, yum!  Thanks family for the weekend : )

On the drive out...











At the beach...






















Hot tub time, sans Bella!










Lucia staying warm...btw, this was her third outfit of the day, two major blowouts in a row that required us to take a trip to the outlets to get new socks and a new blanket! But she sure looks happy : )













My birthday present from Rafa, a jewelry box that he made with a pretty earing and necklace black diamond set.











Since having Lucia, I haven't had much time to take creative photos (besides her!) so I was able to dabble just a bit this weekend.  I feel so rusty.










No comments:

Post a Comment