2013

2013

6.12.2011

Our 6 Year Anniversary

On June 7th, it was our 6 year anniversary.  It was a Tuesday, Rafa had a long day at work, Lucia and I had a busy day at our class and we were all recovering from our California trip. But, that didn't stop us from getting dressed up and hitting the town for dinner.  While it is always a risk taking Lucia out at this age (sleeping, eating and happiness can all be secondary to crying!) we thought we'd give it a whirl to see how we do.  Sure enough, the little rascal woke up as soon we arrive and started crying.  So, it took some moments away from the table to calm her and I had the one handed dinner which required some assistance from Rafa.  But that didn't matter.  One day, I will look back and be thankful for two things...1.  That we didn't have a babysitter.  2. That I was able to hold her in my arms just one more time.

Rafa and I had the best anniversary yet, the proof of our love and our family exists in sweet Lucia.










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq-1CiFoYi0

No comments:

Post a Comment