2013

2013

5.09.2011

Meeting Lucia....

While in the hospital we were lucky to have had a few visitors.  My friends Noela and Nataliya came by with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Olimpia came by with some essentials...diapers, chocolate, and almonds (something for all of us!!)  As well, Rafa's boss Charlie and his wife Susan came by and delivered some beautiful flowers for us.  It was nice to have visitors at the hospital, no matter how tired I was! I was so proud to show off how perfect little Lucia was ;-)

Marisa and Derrick came by a couple days later to our house, but I didn't get a photo :( but it was great to see them too.  I can't wait until our girls are all playing together one day.  And then Liza stopped by for a few minutes to say hi and then came back again to deliver an adorable little hat she made Lucia. It is so stinking cute, and the very first item with her name on it : )

I cannot believe Lucia is now 4 weeks young.  And while we have been to lucky to have family in town for the last 5 weeks to help us, I do look forward to spending more time with our friends this summer with our little Lucia!  This next week Lucia gets to meet Becca, Stacey, and Kristi down in San Diego...Cannot wait for that!



















No comments:

Post a Comment