It was a great week while Aunt Desi was here. We did a nice mix of touristy things and relaxing things too! We were all sad to see the week end but I think Bella was the saddest of all...she and Aunt Desi are best buds.
Great Aunt Desi and Lucia...
Our visit to Tillamook Cheese Factory, of course we tasted cheeses and ice cream, yum!
Then we hit up Blue Heron for sampling of cheese and dips, and wine and we also stayed for lunch.
They had a petting zoo too!
A couple days later we went to the Tulip Festival...and lucky for us the sun came out...it was gorgeous : )
On Saturday, we went to the Saturday Market downtown and ate some grub and walked around...again, beautiful afternoon!
What you don't see from these pictures is all the tasty food we ate during the week...I think I may be past my full term pregnancy weight now ;-)
Great week..thanks family!



No comments:
Post a Comment