2013

2013

4.27.2011

Figueira Family Visits Us...I mean Lucia Kate : )

Rafa's family came in from Brasil, his mom and sister for 3 weeks and his dad and brother for a week.  It was great having everyone here, especially Etna, Rafa's mom.  She was so helpful to us in the beginning days of having Lucia with us, I can't thank her enough for all the meals she prepared, the cleaning, and of course all the baby holding she did : )  It was sad to see everyone go, but if we don't see everyone again in the fall, we will definitely see them for Christmas and New Years...it will be Lucia's first trip home to Brasil!

Etna and Raquel at the hospital for a visit...













Out and about at Mcmenamins Edgefield and The Old Spaghetti Factory....













Tio Gu e Lucia Kate...










Can you see the joy on their faces?  I sure can....

No comments:

Post a Comment