2013

2013

1.17.2011

Tulsa and Family Baby Shower

This weekend, Rafa and I flew to Tulsa for our family baby shower.  It certainly was a quick weekend, but it was a lot of fun and the weather was just beautiful!

My sis, her kids, and Rafa and I...













Rafa and Zaid playing with flashcards...











Princess Zailey!













Amanda and the kids....













The baby shower was wonderful and everything turned out great.  My mom did an excellent job with all of the details.  She made all of these delicious appetizers, and had some very Worldly games to play too that my sister helped with.  The only thing that was a disappointment was that I wanted a family photo with all of us but totally forgot.  But my Mom, Sister, Zailey, Zared, Zaid, my Aunt Desi, my Uncle Jerry, Chris, Uncle Rob and Aunt Wanda were all there, and thats what counts!

Rafa and I....










My mom made Brasilian candies...Brigaderos that Rafa just loves!  There was a ton more food, but I didn't catch a photo.











Cupcakes that Aunt Desi made...













Diaper "cake' that Aunt Desi made...














Berry punch!










Wonderful and thoughtful gifts!  Three homemade blankets and about 10 homemade burp cloths : )










And the funniest gift of all from Uncle Jer and Chris...it says " I am a Princess, my Mom is a queen, and Daddy is around here somewhere".  So funny and so true!












Zailey, Zared and I

No comments:

Post a Comment