2013

2013

12.19.2010

Baby Bump 8 Weeks - 25 Weeks


We are growing!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you did this and your little one is going to love to look at them some day. I didn't want a camera near me so I only have a few pics of me prego. I am not sure I would have done it differently but you look absolutely gorgeous. I ballooned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Heather. I feel like I am ballooning myself... especially because I keep eating french fries. But just remember, we are beautiful no matter what! Its the glory we get for being good Moms! I'm of course still waiting for my chance, but I am trying even while pregnant. And I get the sense that you are a great mom, just like it seems your Mom was for you! I feel like I understand all of this just be reading your blog : )

    ReplyDelete