Rafa and I went in yesterday morning for the much anticipated "find out the sex" ultrasound. I have felt since day one that it was a girl, and I guess I secretly wanted her to be a girl too. And much to our excitement, she was! I feel like our life is good, we are generally happy, we have so much to be thankful for. But yesterday, seeing the little one so developed and learning that she was a girl, sent me through the moon. I don't think I have felt that much pure joy since I married Rafa. The grin on my face was from ear to ear, I wanted to jump up and down (sorry peanut!) and yell from the roof tops of every building. And now the race feels on. We can think of names, serious names, we can design the room, buy the stroller, etc., etc., etc.but first in line.....buy an outfit. A little teeny tiny outfit, that's pink of course. I have been waiting for months for this moment! So last night Rafa and I went to dinner to celebrate and then afterwards, went to Babies R Us to buy one pink outfit. It's a cute little cozy set, perhaps she can wear it home from the hospital.
Here are a two pics from the Ultrasound, not the best quality. The first one shows the top half of her, it looks like she is sucking her thumb?

Yeah!!!! Girls are the best! I am sooooo excited for you both that is amazing! Congrats!
ReplyDelete