2013

2013

10.26.2010

Hospital Tour and Thankfulness

Rafa and I went on the Legacy Good Samaritan Maternity tour on Sunday.  The tour was amazing.  Rafa and I both left there feeling so comfortable and excited to deliver at this hospital.  The environment was relaxed and calm, the rooms were spacious and comfortable, and the staff seemed so nice.  There was a moment when I was standing in the room, recalling that the tour guide has volunteered as a partner for teen moms who had no one to be there for them, and standing in awe of how luxurious this place was.  I thought about the fact that I am so lucky to have a partner who loves me, had his arm around me, and will no doubt support me during this process.  And the fact that we have such an amazing facility to deliver at to ensure that baby and I are safe and healthy.  I quickly realized that there are so many woman around the world who are not as lucky as I am.  Every woman deserves to have the support, and every woman deserves a safe place to bring a child into the World.  I am especially thankful for my life and I have the best situation to deliver our little one.  I wish every woman had the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment