
So we had another appointment today and therefore another ultrasound. Baby Figueira is looking more like a baby every day! Baby is 1.88 inches from head to rump and the heartbeat was measured at 159. Baby has a big little head (big brains!) and was very stubborn for the technician. Baby did not want to get in the right position for all the measurements that it ended up taking almost an hour and two technicians to get all of the measurements. From this picture I can tell baby has Rafa's cheeks, I can't wait to squeeze them! Baby was moving all around, waving arms and legs, creating lots of commotion.
There are certain moments that take your breath away, and every time I see our baby, it happens to me. We are so lucky.
Ultrasounds are amazing, hard to get enough of them! So glad you are getting lots of peeks at little baby Figueira!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful... Enjoy every moment of it :) beijos
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I can't believe I missed this!!! I had no idea you were prego! Congrats!!! I am soooooooo happy for you! I can't wait to hear more. XOXO
ReplyDelete