2013

2013

7.07.2010

4th of July - Lake Billy Chinook

The Deziels, Lauren and Garett, and Rafa and I went to eastern Oregon to Lake Billy Chinook for a long weekend of camping and boating.  If it appears that we never left the boat, we pretty much didn't : )  It was such a great weekend, we are going back in September!

Drive out, it was about 5 hours from Portland...









Enjoying the lake...

























My first attempt at Wakeboarding!  First thing?  Lessons.  From everyone.  All different : )









10 attempts later and this is as far as I got....and boy was I sore the next day.  Wowza!

















Scuba fir the guys, that lasted 5 minutes!  It was cold and dark down there.  I guess the tropics are preferred : )















Life's a lake...




























The Deziel's...









Lauren....











What happens to Bella after swimming...has anyone ever seen her this wiped out???

No comments:

Post a Comment