2013

2013

12.07.2009

4th Annual Creative Cocktails

Every year I host a little soire, just for the ladies.  We drink Martini's, enjoy lots of yummy food, and then top the evening off by creating our very own Gingerbread Houses. It was a perfect evening to be surrounded by such great gals, chatting, laughing, and just enjoying a little bit of what the holidays have to offer : )

Table set!














Food set!














Martini's set!  Hey, where's the martinis?!?!? Oops, didn't get a pic, we drank them too fast they were THAT good!

Time to create our private little masterpieces!











Liza builds!














I see a little devil in Olimpia....











Amy wins for most focused!











Stacey works on her traditional little G-Bread house...














Pausing for a photo, of course!











Pretty Aims!  The poinsettia is perfect next to her : )











Marisa's Sun River master piece!  I want to stay here!











Pretty Liza : )











It may not look like, but what you see below is actually a success in Olimpia terms...LOL.  Just teasing Lil!














The little holiday love shack!











All the girls by the tree, thanks for a wonderful evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment