So Rafa and I embraced the extra hour from fall back to get a nice day together in. We started with some with some fresh brewed coffee for me and hot tea for Rafa. We fed our bellies with some pancackes and then headed on down the road with Bella.
Since Rafa and I have been in Portland, we had yet to visit Sauvie Island, which is known for farms that sell produce and are especially popular during fall for pumpkins, corn maizes, and tractor rides. We skipped out on the pre-Halloween events and went the day after Halloween, today. It was very quiet and there was certainly a nip in the air that Rafa and I weren't quite prepared for. Most farm were closed, except for Kruger...
From there, we headed out to a Marine Store so Rafa could buy some parts for the boat. Then we hit up the Lowe's out that way to get a new stain for the side tables that Rafa is making for the formal living room. And poor Bella was so tired of driving around, that we indulged her in a little dog park action....
After letting Bella stretch her legs we headed home but not before we drove through our neighborhood to take photos. Rafa is building a website for our neighborhood and so I took some photos to add to the site. Having an assignment for taking pictures proved more difficult for me then just shooting away at various events. Here are just a couple shots...




No comments:
Post a Comment