2013

2013

10.28.2009

Fall is in the Air

I guess this is what it is like to be a parent to a child in the fall, Soccer and Pumpkin carving.  While I was feeling under the weather, it was certainly nice to enjoy these small pleasures with good friends, Olimpia and Little Daniel.  Rafa was working in his workshop and went fishing with the boys, neither of which I have pictures for : (

Daniel playing soccer on a beautiful fall day...































The pumpkin carving was a bit of mess, between a ridiculous heart pumpkin, and Bella eating the eyelashes of Daniel and Olimpia's pumpkin, things were totally out of sorts. But love was in the air  and we had spiced wine to accompany the chaos, courtesy of Olimpia : )

Bella trying to make nice with Daniel so he feeds her seeds, or pumpkin, or both !










Olimpia carving....










Heart pumpkin?  Who does that!!?!














Pumpkin Kiss!


No comments:

Post a Comment