2013

2013

8.31.2009

Turning 32...

I actually don't mind getting older, a few wrinkles here and there, a sunspot or two. It is really ok for me. I get older, I experience more, I learn more, and the smile on my face just continues to grow...



And anyone who knows me, knows I love a great birthday, especially my own! I love my birthday so much, I give myself a full week to celebrate! Rafa wined and dined me every day, gave me cards, brought me flowers. He made me feel very special. We went to dinner at Portland City Grill for the big finale, and you couldn't find a morsel of food left...it was delicious!



And we did a bit of celebrating at the beach with friends:





And Nat had a bday in July so we celebrated with drinks and apps. She insisted it was "our" bday celebration, so I obliged : )



"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many". ~Author Unknown

I do not regret, for I am continuously reminded that I have so much to be thankful of.

No comments:

Post a Comment