2013

2013

8.25.2009

Figueira Inner Inca

So Rafa and and I, and Bella of course, have been working on our retaining walls for the backyard. We have a short backyard and it is ALL slope. So the only solution to making it work, is the retaining wall. It has been a lot of work thus far, but so worth it. We are making progress and it feels great. Here are a few pics.

Rafa digging the trench where the blocks will lay:







First sign of progress:



More signs of progress! See the 2nd wall above too??



Much more progress!





We still have to work our way towards the deck, we are about half way done with both walls, then it is on to the front yard for more walls. Definitely bringing out our inner Inca : )

P.S. Just because there are no pics with me, does not mean I am not working. I loaded 2000 pounds of blocks on Sunday (really!) AND taking pictures : )

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice work! Danny and I have always talked about doing that to our yard but haven't had the courage.

    ReplyDelete