2013

2013

5.21.2009

So Not Ready!

So as most of you know, I am an organizer, a planner, a one month ahead packer. But for some reason, for our 4 Year Anniversary trip, I have completely fell apart. It is T-4 days before we depart to Peru and the mess you see before you is our "packing" thus far. What I am afraid of is not finding our way out of the ruble to actually make it on the flight to Peru. Can you imagine?!?!?!



If for some chance we actually pull ourselves together to get this mess in a rucksack and get on the flight, here is where you can find out where we are on our trek to Machu Picchu:

http://www.inca-trail.com.pe/maps/tracking.php?lg=en&id=1942498684&simul

Once you access the link, you have to type my full name: Sonja Rhea Figueira

We leave for Peru on Monday, May 25th, begin the Trek on Thursday, May 28th and should wake to the sunrise in Machu Picchu on Sunday, May 31st. Wish us Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment