2013

2013

4.13.2009

Day One - FigFamFun


Family and friends, welcome. We hope you enjoy our figfamfun blogspot to keep you up to date on the exciting, the mundane, and everything in between that happens in our life.

Yesterday I enjoyed some much needed quality time with Rafa. We made dinner, talked, and watched the Portland Trailblazers continue to shine as they head into the playoffs. Since moving to Portland five years ago, we have become huge fans.



I just arrived home on Sunday from Palm Springs, California after enjoying my 4th Annual Girls Weekend. It was an beautiful balance of friendship, sun, warmth, nature and of course more sun.





Today, I am at work and then will visit my mentee, followed by a meeting with the Sylvan Highlands Neighborhood Association; I am a Street Representative :)
Rafa is working from home today with the Bella Girl and tonight he continues his Spring Futsal Season with the Worm Burners. Wish him luck!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I've never used one of these things (i.e., bloggies)...you better be glad I like you Sonja Rhea! Frankly, I love the idea! With you so far away and our schedules so hectic, I feel as though we've lost touch and I only get tidbit scraps of your, Rafa and Bella Rhea's life when someone remembers to tell me! I will try checking back periodically to send abreast of the excitement. You look awesome. Love Auntie D
    PS A big hello and kiss to my nephew-in-law (yes Rafa, that's you) and my great niece Bella Rhea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. If that's Rebecca (spelling may be incorrect) in the picture, she looks great! Tell her hello for me!

    ReplyDelete